Bar Code Scanners: Intermec
Intermec’s SR60 is a tethered, handheld industrial strength laser scanner designed to meet the needs of users who require extra long range scanning.
• Scans barcodes up to 36 feet (11 meters) away
• Industrial durability withstands harsh environments
• Comfortable and light weight for easy use
• Interfaces with new and legacy Intermec computers and vehicle mount terminals
• Supports multiple interface options including Serial, USB, Keyboard Wedge, and Wand Emulation
• Forklift mount and dangle suspension for easy access scanning
• Heated holder options for use in freezer environments
Intermec’s SR60 is a tethered, handheld industrial strength laser scanner designed to meet the needs of users who require extra long range scanning. The SR60 scanner is designed to enable users to quickly and easily scan barcodes near and far, from as close as 27 inches (71 cm) to 36 feet (11 meters) away. This scanner is ideal for industrial applications including warehouse management, work in process, and in-transit visibility applications.
Rugged, Tested Design
The industrial design of the SR60 ensures minimal downtime for users. The SR60 withstands multiple drops to concrete from 6.5 feet, cold and hot temperatures, and is sealed to withstand dirt and incidental water. This enables users to utilize the SR60 for scanning applications inside and out including rigid freezer environments.
The SR60 supports multiple interface options including RS232, keyboard wedge, USB, and wand emulation and seamlessly connects to Intermec terminals increasing mobility and productivity while keeping costs down. The SR60 not only supports Intermec legacy handheld computers and vehicle mount terminals, but also the new CK30, CK31, CK60, and CV60 vehicle mount terminal.
Multiple mounting options and accessories are available for use with the Intermec SR60 including forklift mount / holster, dangle suspension, and heated holder options for freezer environments.
Call for Pricing: