POS Keyboards: Logic
LK8000 Series, Programmable Keyboard
Ideal for PC-Based POS Systems
As more POs workstations move to PC-based systems running Windows or Linux, most retailers need a QWERTY keyboard with a full compliment of function and numeric keys, a touchpad for easy navigation within the POs application, and an optional credit card reader. The LK8000 programmable keyboard is an ideal solution for these omnipresent requirements.
Easy and Advanced Programming
The LK8000 is one of the easiest and most programmable keyboards on the market. All 122 keys are programmable with multiple layers of definitions, and 46 keys are relegendable and programmable. Using a powerful Windows-based programming utility that stores key definitions in a data file, an integrator can create a program layout for multiple keyboards, rather than programming key by key, keyboard by keyboard.
Works with All Systems
The LK8000’s I/O ports allow daisy-chaining of other keyboard input devices and barcode scanner. It provides a PS/2, RS232 or USB interface and supports a true keyboard wedge function, operating with or without a computer keyboard.
• 122 key QWERTY keyboard with touchpad and 2 mouse buttons
• Optional integrated magnetic stripe reader
• All 122 keys are programmable; 46 keys are relegendable and programmable
• Multiple layers of key definitions and multiple shift levels
• Programmed with a powerful Windows-based programming utility software
• Create program layout for multiple keyboards – programming utility saves templates in data files
• Program up to 1800 characters or codes per key
• Programmable inter-character and inter-string time delays
• Patented wedge port technology to daisy chain barcode scanner and or other external keyboard devices
• Full travel key switches
• Programmable without special programming switches, programming kits, TSR programs or the need for internal batteries.
• Multiple interface options: PS2 (standard), optional RS232 or USB
• Keylock switch for layer selection
• Includes cable and Windows programming utility
Call for Pricing: