Cash Drawers: Logic
Unparalleled Reliability and Value
Logic Controls cash drawers offer unparalleled reliability and value, with failure rates one-fifth that of other leading cash drawer vendors according to industry sources. Best of all, these high quality cash drawers are available at prices that drive superior value.
Compact, Efficient and Secure
The CR3000 series of standard duty cash drawers is compact in size, enabling retailers to utilize scarce counter or shelf space for more important functions. The units make very efficient use of internal space, however, with the till being almost the same size as those found in larger drawers. The CR3000 series also comes with important security features: all metal construction, no exposed screws, and three position locks.
Works with Any System
Logic Controls cash drawers work will all major brands of POS printers and offers a wide selection of interfaces. CR3000 Series’ interfaces include printer driven, serial, USB, programmable parallel or serial, pass-through, and OPOS. The CR3001, in fact, is a 4-in-1 multi-interface cash drawer with an I/O port expansion hub. The serial and USB cash drawers are port-powered, while CR3001 units come with either 120V or 220V power adapters.
• Supports all major POS printers
• Wide selection of interfaces: printer-driven, RS232C, USB, programmable parallel or serial, pass-through, and OPOS
• Port-powered drawers available with serial or USB interface. No power adapter required
• High security design with all metal construction and no external screws
• Three position lock for maximum cash security
• Small form factor without sacrificing till size
• Adjustable bill and coin compartments
• Media slot for checks and large bills
• 4-in-1 multi-interface cash drawer with I/O port expansion hub
• Available in beige and dark gray, 120V and 220V
Call for Pricing: