MAG Stripe/MICR Readers: Logic
The MR3000 Series full size MSRs are built with only the highest quality components. They are enclosed in heavy duty die cast steel housings and use stainless steel card guides for an extra smooth swipe. The reading head lasts longer than 1 million cycles and can read with a swipe made in either direction. A two color LED indicates a good/bad read. The MR3000 Series also supports a wide range of reading speeds and includes special firmware to avoid transmission errors due to bus contention. All units also receive full functional and quality control testing before leaving Logic Controls facilities.
The MR3000 Series includes programmable models that are easily programmed through an intuitive graphical user interface. By simply clicking on buttons and entering parameters, an integrator can easily set up MR3000 units for use with a minimal investment in time and training. It is easy to enable/disable tracks, change start and stop sentinels, and add prefixes, field terminators and suffixes. A built-in decoder reads all combinations of tracks 1, 2 and 3.
Many Interfaces Supported
The MR3000 Series MSRs are available with a standard PS/2 keyboard wedge interface or optional USB, RS232C, RS232C pass-thru or AT interfaces. They support a true keyboard wedge function and can operate either with or without a computer keyboard.
• Full size unit with heavy duty die cast steel housing
• Easy, GUI-based programming
• Built-in decoder reads all combinations of tracks 1, 2 and 3
• Stainless steel card guide for extra smooth swipe
• Bi-directional reading head that lasts > 1 million swipes
• Two color LED indicates good/bad read
• Supports wide range of reading speeds
• Supports PS/2 keyboard wedge interface or optional USB, RS232C, RS232C
pass-thru or AT interfaces
• Operates with or without keyboard attached
• Avoids transmission errors due to bus contention
Call for Pricing: